Accessibility - Guides And Resources to access the website
Several ways to navigate the website
- Using keyboard shortcuts.
- Keyboard-Only Navigation - Using the Tab button, navigate until you have reached the link below. (You can use Shift+Tab to navigate back one step).
- Using Sitemap
Skip to Content Navigation
A Skip to content link is located at the top left hand corner, along with other accessibility features, to enable those using screen readers or text browsers to skip the navigation features and jump directly to the main content.
Besides adjusting the zoom feature of your preferred browser, people can also take advantage of the three-text size (small, medium, and large) links on the accessibility section located on the top right hand corner of the page.
Color Contrast Theme
There is an option for people with vision disabilities where one can adjust the color theme. There is the normal color theme and the inverted color theme.
Access Keys which are assigned to some main links are as follows:
Alt+Shift+access key | Alt+access key | Example: Alt+Shift+H
- Home - H
- My Practice - U
- Services - S
- Patient Info - I
- Media - N
- Appointments - A
- FAQs - Q
- Blog - B
- Contact - C
- Accessibility Options - K
What browser is this site best viewed in?
This website is compatible with the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Assistive Technology : Screen Readers
- Screen Access For All (SAFA) - Free - http://safa-reader.software.informer.com/download/
- Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA) - http://www.nvda-project.org/
- System Access To Go - Free - http://www.satogo.com/
- Thunder - Free - http://www.screenreader.net/index.php?pageid=11
- JAWS - Commercial - http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS
- Supernova - Commercial - http://www.yourdolphin.co.uk/productdetail.asp?id=1
- Window-Eyes - Commercial - http://www.gwmicro.com/Window-Eyes/